Sports Medicine & Orthopedic
Dry Needling Acupuncture
Japanese Meridian & Kiiko Styles
Master Tung's Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
We have a lot of success treating case where people are being juggled between specialists who really have no idea what is going on. All your varied symptoms could be part of one problem which nobody is identifying.
We treat many chronic conditions that Western Medicine cannot treat. We also can treat the side effects of Western Medicine and many pharmaceuticals.
Western M.D's may not know how to identify these internal patterns that cause a multitude of symptoms- they simply treat the result of these imbalances and never get to the actual root of the problem.
Sports Medicine & Orthopedic
"Dry Needling" Acupuncture
Active Release Techniques, Functional Movement Corrections
View our qualifications- the most clinically effective combinations possible, this is not your typical therapy experience.
There is no better combination available for pain.
While offering typical Acupuncture and Active Release visits we also offer speciality combinations including Functional Movement & Strength Rehab for sports, orthopedic and chronic pain conditions.
We are one of the only providers certified and licensed in the United States to combine these clinically proven treatments.
- Sprain / Strain Injuries
- Nerve Entrapments
- Rotator Cuff, Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- TMJ, Jaw Pain, Headaches
Acupuncture is known to treat a wide range of disorders including:
- Neurological conditions such as headaches, migraines, difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, stroke, some forms of deafness, facial and inter-costal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, some forms of paralysis, sequelae of poliomyelitis, peripheral neuropathy,noises in the ears, dizziness, and Meniere's disease.
- Cardiovascular disorders such as high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, angina pectoris, poor circulation, cold hands and feet, and muscle cramps.
- Respiratory conditions such as bronchial asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, acute tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever, chronic cough, laryngitis, sore throat, influenza and the common cold.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nerve rash, herpes zoster, acne, scar tissue and resultant adhesions, hair loss and dandruff.
- Digestive system disorders such as toothache, post-extraction pain, gingivitis, mouth ulcers, hiccough, spasms of the oesophagus, gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastric hyperacidity, gastritis, heartburn, hiatus hernia syndrome, flatulence, paralytic ileus, colitis, diarrhoea, constipation, haemorrhoids, liver and gall bladder disorders, and weight control.
- Urogenital disorders such as cystitis, prostatitis, orchitis, low sexual vitality, urinary retention, kidney disorders, nocturnal enuresis, and neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Gynaecological and obstetric disorders such as premenstrual tension, painful, heavy or irregular, or the absence of periods, abnormal uterine bleeding or discharge, hormonal disturbances, disorders associated with menopause, prolapse of the uterus or bladder, difficulty with conception, and morning sickness.
- Eye conditions such as visual disorders, red, sore, itchy or watery eyes, conjunctivitis, simple cataracts, myopia in children, and central retinitis.
Our combination Classical & Modern training Has Helped Many People Get Back Their Life When Nothing Else Seemed Effective. Many of our successes arrived after failing to get results with chiropractic and physical therapy. Before You Give Up, Come See If We Can Help You. It's our goal to become your first stop and not your last chance.