Click Below To See Our Reviews
Sports Medicine & Orthopedic
Dry Needling Acupuncture
Japanese Meridian & Kiiko Styles
Master Tung's Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
We have a lot of success treating cases where people are being juggled between specialists who really have no idea what is going on. All your varied symptoms could be part of one problem which nobody is identifying.
Whether it be insomnia, migraines, digestive difficulties or complicated gynecological issues or problems western medicine does not seem to understand we may have the solution.
Sports Medicine & Orthopedic "Dry Needling"
Several Styles of Internal Medicine Acupuncture
Active Release Techniques, Functional Movement
While offering Dry-Needling, Acupuncture and Active Release visits we also offer speciality combinations including Functional Movement & Strength Rehab for orthopedic and chronic pain.
We are one of the only providers certified and licensed in the United States to combine these clinically proven treatments. Expert Dry-Needling, Traditional Acupuncture, A.R.T and both postural and motor control corrections for complete recovery.
We pride ourselves in effectively treating difficult to treat physical and internal problems. We have 10 years of treating and post-graduate training that sets us apart from typical providers.
These specialized and highly-effective treatments are not covered by insurance. Only acupuncture would be covered. Additional services must be paid for out of pocket.
- Sprain / Strain Injuries
- Nerve Entrapments
- Rotator Cuff, Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- TMJ, Jaw Pain, Headaches
We are SFMA & FMS certified. We can identify the dysfunctional movement patterns creating persistent problems and correct them- enhancing performance and preventing re-injury.
Acupuncture is known to treat a wide range of disorders including:
- Neurological conditions such as headaches, migraines, difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, stroke, some forms of deafness, facial and inter-costal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, some forms of paralysis, sequelae of poliomyelitis, peripheral neuropathy,noises in the ears, dizziness, and Meniere's disease.
- Cardiovascular disorders such as high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, angina pectoris, poor circulation, cold hands and feet, and muscle cramps.
- Respiratory conditions such as bronchial asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, acute tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever, chronic cough, laryngitis, sore throat, influenza and the common cold.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nerve rash, herpes zoster, acne, scar tissue and resultant adhesions, hair loss and dandruff.
- Digestive system disorders such as toothache, post-extraction pain, gingivitis, mouth ulcers, hiccough, spasms of the oesophagus, gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastric hyperacidity, gastritis, heartburn, hiatus hernia syndrome, flatulence, paralytic ileus, colitis, diarrhoea, constipation, hemorrhoids, liver and gall bladder disorders, and weight control.
- Urogenital disorders such as cystitis, prostatitis, orchitis, low sexual vitality, urinary retention, kidney disorders, nocturnal enuresis, and neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Gynaecological and obstetric disorders such as premenstrual tension, painful, heavy or irregular, or the absence of periods, abnormal uterine bleeding or discharge, hormonal disturbances, disorders associated with menopause, prolapse of the uterus or bladder, difficulty with conception, and morning sickness.
- Eye conditions such as visual disorders, red, sore, itchy or watery eyes, conjunctivitis, simple cataracts, myopia in children, and central retinitis.
Our combination Classical & Modern training Has Helped Many People Get Back Their Life When Nothing Else Seemed Effective. Many of our successes arrived after failing to get results with massage, acupuncture, chiropractic and physical therapy.
Before You Give Up, Come See If We Can Help You. It's our goal to become your first stop and not your last chance.
Natural Solutions Acupuncture Inc.
Oceanside Active Release